Alex Jay’s job is to find the right house for you to call home. She knows she has found a place you can call home when you feel like you have entered the house of your dreams. This is about more than just real estate. It's about your life and your dreams. She will take care of the rest from negotiating to closing. You can trust she’ll be at your side, guiding you throughout this journey. Let her be your trusted agent.
1.- Deciding to Buy a property
2.- Secure Financing
To make the financing process smooth, ask your agent to introduce you to the preferred financing consultants. This professional will work with you and your agent to make sure the financial aspect of your home purchase is tensionless. Alex Jay, or your trusted agent should:
- Review your current financials.
- Discuss the financials options available to you.
- Guide you to an appropriate purchase price to meet your needs.
- Seek for you of the best interest rates and obtain a loan approval.
- Keep you informed and updated of the entire financial process throughout your purchase.
3.- Describe you dream home
Share with your trusted Real Estate Agent a list of your needs and wants like the areas you need, size of a home, how many bedrooms and baths. Also, what kind of amenities do you wish to have.
4.- Make an Offer
Some things to consider when deciding on the best price to offer are:
- Market Analysis - Your agent will give you an idea of comparable home values in the neighborhood to help you decide if the price offering is on target.
- Improvements – Take in consideration the improvements made to the home to help you designate its market value.
- Review all the information with your agent to conclude the best offer.
5.- Perform Due Diligence
An example of this is a home inspection:
- This way you'll know the condition of the property before you proceed and complete the purchase.
- Knowing what work has and has not been done to the home is important information to have in the buying process. While updates can increase your home value, damages can take money out of your pocket. Your main concern is the possibility of structural damage, which can come from water, shifting ground or poor construction.
- Ask your agent for advice on how to proceed.
6.- Close the transaction.
Alex Jay will guide you with final details for a successful closing. She won’t stop until you have the keys for your new house.